SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC PROJECT MANAGER:
Hawaii Pacific Solar is a Solar PV integrator offering an opportunity to grow with this fast expanding company. HPS has been awarded contracts to install PV systems on Oahu schools for the State Department of Education, The Catholic Diocese of Hawaii and Hawaiian Telcom among other projects.
- Manage multiple crews at various locations on the Island of Oahu
- Strong focus on clients and maintaining relationships with clients
- Relentless enforcement of Safety Plans.
- Coordinates, manages, and directs the construction work for solar projects, including supervising project staff, work assignments, staffing, scheduling, and review.
- Manages overall project performance (scope, safety, quality, schedule, innovation, cost, and customer satisfaction), coordinating site specific project management or coaching during the initiation and planning phases.
- Reviews project conduct and output to determine if objectives are being met and if firm standards are being upheld. Appraises performance of project personnel.
- Proactively identifies Project Risk and proactively manages risk throughout the project’s lifecycle
- Serves as single-point of contact, establishing, maintaining and managing customer and management’s expectations regarding the project performance
- Plans, executes, monitors, controls and continuously works towards successful project closure throughout its lifecycle.
- Build and maintain open communication with management, team members, and clients on project status, schedules, and issues.
- Relevant construction management and solar installation experience
- General construction knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of relevant (solar and/or power construction industry) Project Management Experience required.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Experience / knowledge of construction operations, solar and/or renewables and team based management required.
- Able to work with minimum supervision required.
Physical requirements of the job include but is not limited to significant time standing or walking on uneven ground, possible climbing of ladders or being in high places, working in tight spaces and in general, being overall physically demanding. Local solar company is seeking a Project Manager to manage all phases of project activities. This role includes responsibility for managing, construction, and operations. The person in the project manager position will direct preparation of plans and schedules, supervise personnel on the project, and manage project scope, budget, and deliverables.
- Prevailing wages
- 401(k) plan
- Health benefits
Send resume and work history to: Jobs@hawaiipacificsolar.com