Hawaii Pacific Solar was awarded contracts by the State of Hawaii Department of Education (DOE) to install photovoltaic systems on 35 schools throughout Oahu and 15 schools on Kauai. The 3-year project will be done under Power Purchase Agreements with the installation done at no cost to the DOE. Hawaii Pacific Solar will assist schools with lesson plans showing the benefits of solar energy, as well as a sun safety programs. HPS will also provide the schools with flat screen televisions as an educational resource that will display real-time monitoring of each system, the amount of power generated, the amount of carbon reduction and the energy saving attributes of the system.
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Installs Solar at Kamaile Academy
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Rises to #20 in PBN’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- Hawaii Nature Center (HNC) Board of Directors
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Ranked #4 in PBN’s Photovoltaic Providers List
- MICROGRID SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING ENERGY LANDSCAPE IN HAWAII