Hawaii Pacific Solar (HPS) has teamed with Rockwell Financial Group, Conergy USA, Ledcor Hawaii and ECM, Inc. to pursue large (multi-megawatt) renewable energy projects sponsored by the Federal Government and U.S Military. HPS was recently awarded a contract with the County of Maui to install over 2.5 megawatts of solar PV on 18 police, fire and community facilities through the County.
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Installs Solar at Kamaile Academy
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Rises to #20 in PBN’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- Hawaii Nature Center (HNC) Board of Directors
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Ranked #4 in PBN’s Photovoltaic Providers List
- MICROGRID SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING ENERGY LANDSCAPE IN HAWAII