On Oahu, the Hawaii State Department of Education is estimated to save more than $7.7 million over the 20-year life of the PV systems recently installed by HPSatAiea, Kahuku, Kaimuki, Waianae, Radford and Moanalua High Schools. The estimated savings for the 15 Kauai schools over the next 20 years is more than$30 million.
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Installs Solar at Kamaile Academy
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Rises to #20 in PBN’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies
- Hawaii Nature Center (HNC) Board of Directors
- Hawaii Pacific Solar Ranked #4 in PBN’s Photovoltaic Providers List
- MICROGRID SOLUTIONS FOR A CHANGING ENERGY LANDSCAPE IN HAWAII